If this doesn't scare your neighbors, nothing will!
Capturing a truly haunting occurrence,
our flesh-hungry zombie will claw his way out of your garden plot or family room corner to startle passersby!
This life size, gray-toned reanimated corpse sculpture features the eeriest eyes you've ever seen.
Our undead garden statue hails from the famous Montclaire Moors - an area noted for numerous reported zombie sightings - and is so realistically sculpted that you'll swear you can hear him groaning.
With every grotesque detail captured in quality designer resin
This zombie garden statue brings the flesh-hungry undead to your daffodil bed.
- Two-tone stone finish
- Customers are encouraged to bring in items during severe weather conditions or to spray items periodically with clear coat protection to extend the life of the finish.
- Zombie apocalypse - this flesh hungry undead zombie garden ghoul claws his way out of your Halloween night cemetery grave lawn or can be decorative Year Round in a vintage gothic themed haunted house bathroom, bedroom or kitchen Table
Realistically sculpted as an imaginative work of decorative art for home, office or garden, this Toscano exclusive is casted in quality designer resin with a two-toned finish to capture each detail.
- Material: Resin/Plastic
- Material Details: Resin
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have Quality Control department which help us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.